SDS22 - Drop 2
Degrade Vol. 1 "Bio-Resin"
Degrade Vol. 1 bio-material in its raw form suspends off of 14k pink gold-filled threaders
“Bio-Resin” is the name the designer gave the biomaterial that they work with. The word “Bio-Resin” is for catch-phrase purposes only. “Bio-Resin” is NOT made with any plastics, acrylics or resins. It is solely called “Bio-Resin” because of how it looks and, is not made with resin. The name evokes a conversation about harmful materials that are becoming popular in the fashion world. Resin is extremely harmful and toxic to our environment... and this material is being used more and more in the accessories industry. The biomaterial textile developed by the designer is named “Bio-Resin” to counteract the “resin” trend.
Bio-Resin Length: Approx. 0.5 inch (top) to 1 inch (bottom)
Overall Length: Approx. 2 inches
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact email@example.com for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.