Twinkle Stone Threaders
Twinkle Stone Threaders
Sale Sold out
Regular price $76.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
SDS22 - Drop 2
SWEET VIOLET & LAVENDER WHORLS
∘ LAVANDULA ∘
Pressed mini sweet violets and lavender rock candy whorls are paired with light sky-blue aquamarines to form the Twinkle Stone Threaders. These supple blue to purple hued pairings hangs off of sterling silver U-shaped threaders.
Native to the Mediterranean, Asia and Europe, this plant has been naturalized all over the globe. We use this plant to create many things; the Greeks first used it to make perfume, Romans made wine and Ancient Britons used it for cosmetics & Medieval French troubadours used it to represent commitment in their stories of love. Although these plants produce sweet smells, the roots and seeds of the plant should not be eaten as they are toxic. However, the flowers were traditionally used as a flavoring in puddings and sweets/candy and used as an edible decoration.
Originally Mediterranean, Lavender exists all around us at home and daily lives; in our soaps, perfumes, diffusers, teas, syrup, you name it! Its scent has an alluring and strong floral edge that leaves lingers on your fingers when holding their buds. The earliest known use of lavender dates back to Green physician using the medicinal plant for externally cleaned wounds, headaches, sore throats and indigestion. It was eventually introduced to 16th century England, used to freshen clothing and as treatment for migraines.
Sweet Viola Length: Approx. 0.75 inch
Lavender Whorl Length: Approx. 0.5 inch
Overall Length: Approx. 3.5 inches
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.