∘ THYMUS VULGARIS∘
The popular herb is significant in the world of cuisine. Originating from the Mediterranean, this herbal favorite spread all across the globe. In the Middle East and northern Africa, thyme is an essential ingredient in za'atar and used in ancient Egypt to embalm mummies.
Ethically foraged thyme from our 2022 foragers’ mom's garden who grew and harvested this plant, have been dried by our forager and preserved by us to be transformed into delicate drops for your ears! This piece features thymes encased in our biodegradable and compostable material and hang delicately off either sterling silver or 14k gold-filled ear wires.
- Thyme Stick Length - Approx. 1.9"
- Overall Drop Length - Approx. 2.5"
Please note that every order placed for this style is different given the nature of our biomaterial sourcing & process.
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.