Sale Sold out
Regular price $68.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
SDS22 - Drop 1
LESSER CELANDINE FLOWERS, JASMINE BUDS & PEARLS
∘ FICARIA VERNA ∘
∘ JASMINUM ∘
This creation consists of Lesser celandine flowers and jasmine buds are stacked on sterling silver ear wires with white freshwater pearl accent nuggets.
Native to Europe, Northern Africa and Asia, Lesser celandine is shiny with lustrous green leaves that are kidney or heart shaped. Sometimes referred to as ""Spring Messenger"", the plants flower colors are known to age from yellow to white.
There are those who believe that Jasmine originated from Persia, now called Iran. Said to have been brought to Egypt via the Red Sea in 1000 BC, this plant was later brought to Turkey and Greece. Others believe that Jasmine may have hailed from the Himalayas in western China, with the flower spreading across eastern Asia in the 1700s. In Persia, the word Jasmin/Yasmin means 'gift from God'. The flower is associated with beauty, love and sensuality, often used in bridal bouquets. Jasmine is a member of the olive family with a lifespan of fifteen to twenty years in the wild.
Lesser Celandine Length: 0.686 inch
Jasmine Bud Length: 0.5 inch
Overall Length: 1.936 inches
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.