∘ TAGETES ∘
Marigolds are the best in abundance! We offer ethically foraged marigolds grown and harvested on Munsee Lenape land. We received flower heads in different stages of bloom along with delicate petals with all vibrant hues the flower is known for. We learned that Marigolds are an annual plant, native to Central and Southern America.
This plant has medicinal properties that can be taken through modes of tinctures, teas or infused oils, aiding in digestion and elevating indigestion. This powerful flower can be used as a cooking aid for aroma & flavor, as well as for dying fabrics and aromatherapy.
Ethically foraged marigolds from our 2022 foragers’ neighbor who grew and harvested this plant, have been dried by our forager and preserved by us to be transformed into floral moments in time that seem so fleeting. The Marigold Petal Drop Studs feature Marigolds captured and encased in biodegradable and compostable material. They hang delicately off either sterling silver or 14k gold-filled smooth ball post studs.
- Petal Length - Approx. 0.8”
- Overall Drop Length - Approx. 1.25”
Please note that every order placed for this style is different given the nature of our biomaterial sourcing & process.
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.