Lavender Rock Candy
Lavender Rock Candy
∘ LAVANDULA ∘
Our Lavender Rock Candy earrings consist of sourced New York lavender sprigs preserved by being encased in our biodegradable and compostable material and transformed into delicate dangles with ear wires for your ears!
Originally Mediterranean, this beloved plant exists all around us at home and daily lives; in our soaps, perfumes, diffusers, teas, syrup, you name it! Its scent has an alluring and strong floral edge that leaves lingers on your fingers when holding their buds. The earliest known use of lavender dates back to Green physician using the medicinal plant for externally cleaned wounds, headaches, sore throats and indigestion. It was eventually introduced to 16th century England, used to freshen clothing and as treatment for migraines.
- Lavender Length - Approx. 1.5”
- Overall Drop Length - Approx. 2”
Please note that every order placed for this style is different given the nature of our biomaterial sourcing & process.
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact email@example.com for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.