Sale Sold out
Regular price $75.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
SDS22 - Drop 2
Coincidentally hand-picked in June, Juneberry fruits foraged from a park in Brooklyn, New York are dried and transformed into earrings that hang off of thick 24mm sterling silver hoops.
Native to the Canadian Prairies, the Juneberry (or Saskatoon Berry) shrub has grown wild for centuries. The fruit from juneberries is a berry-like pome (type of fleshy fruit with numerous small seeds). These fruits can be white, red, purple or black colored, depending on the variety. Juneberry is traditionally used for the preparation of pemmican, dish made of powdered meat, fat and juneberries and scientist have found that certain compounds isolated this plant have the potential to decrease pain and inflammation.
Juneberry Length: Approx. 1 inch
Overall Length: Approx. 3.267 inches
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.