Sale Sold out
Regular price $350.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
SDS22 - Drop 1
JASMINE BUDS AND PEARLS
∘ JASMINUM ∘
A gorgeous choker fit for any special event! Alternating jasmine buds transformed into rock candies and tiny freshwater pearls hang off a gorgeous 14 gold-filled paperclip chain.
There are those who believe that Jasmine originated from Persia, now called Iran. Said to have been brought to Egypt via the Red Sea in 1000 BC, this plant was later brought to Turkey and Greece. Others believe that Jasmine may have hailed from the Himalayas in western China, with the flower spreading across eastern Asia in the 1700s. In Persia, the word Jasmin/Yasmin means 'gift from God'. The flower is associated with beauty, love and sensuality, often used in bridal bouquets. Jasmine is a member of the olive family with a lifespan of fifteen to twenty years in the wild.
Jasmine Bud Rock Candy Length: 0.5 inch
Freshwater Pearl: 4mm
Overall Length: 16.25 inches
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact email@example.com for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.