Sale Sold out
Regular price $75.00 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
SDS22 - Drop 2
Hibiscus Pistils are transformed into stick-line earrings hanging off of dainty sterling silver ball post studs.
Originating in Asia and the Pacific Islands, this luscious plant have been used in food preparations and to make pink to purple natural dyes. The hibiscus plant produces large trumpet-shaped scentless flowers that can be white, yellow, orange, purple, pink, red or blue in color. Ecologically, hibiscus provide nectar for pollinators and medicinally, the tea produced from the flowers contain Vitamin C, minerals and antioxidants that aid in treating high blood pressure, hypertension and high cholesterol.
Hibiscus Pistil Length: Approx. 3.5 inches
Overall Length: Approx. 3.67 inches
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact email@example.com for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.