SDS22 - Drop 2
Pressed Bleeding Hearts are paired with white <5mm freshwater pearl nuggets that hang off of sterling silver V-shaped (elven) ear wires.
The delicate Bleeding Heart is Native to China, Japan, and Korea. They then were brought to England by a plant explorer of the Royal Horticultural Society in 1846 and became naturalized in Europe and North America. Part of the poppy family, these special plants bloom with heart-shaped pink and white flowers. In many Asian cultures, these flowers signify a broken heart. Bleeding hearts appear in artists’ works throughout the last two centuries, one artist being Georgia O’Keefe, who created a bleeding heart painting from pastels in 1932.
Buttercup Length: Approx. 1 inch
Overall Length: Approx. 3 inches
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.