∘ SODILAGO ∘
An edible plant with flavors similar to anise, the latin word Sodilago means “to make whole”. These holistic & edible flowers have been popular in the 16th century as a cure all (hence the latin name). Known to bloom at the end of summer into fall, these plants are excellent in salads as an aromatic for a bitter & minty taste. These native perennial wildflowers grow across Europe and the Americas. Our goldenrods were foraged by our 2022 ethical forager on Munsee Lenape land from fields behind and around their house.
With the foraged goldenrods that were preserved, we transform these delicate flowers into Goldenrod Drops, encased in our biodegradable and compostable material and hanging off smooth ball post studs with backings in sterling silver and 14k gold-fill.
- Goldenrod Length: 1.6”
- Overall Drop Length: 1.9”
Please note that every order placed for this style is different given the nature of our biomaterial sourcing & process.
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact email@example.com for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.