Garden Sage Studs
Garden Sage Studs
∘ SALVIA OFFICINALIS ∘
A spring blooming herb, garden sage has been thought to have medicinal properties. This Mediterranean herb was used to aid in indigestion, stop bleeding of wounds and heal ulcers in Ancient Rome. It was also considered a Roman pharmacopeia ~ a book containing directions for the identification of compound medicine.
Ethically foraged garden sage leaves from our 2022 foragers’ neighbor who grew and harvested this plant, have been dried by 2022 ethical forager and preserved by us, into drop studs for your ears. The Garden Sage Studs feature garden sage leaves encased in our biodegradable and compostable material. They hang delicately off either sterling silver or 14k gold-filled ball post studs and backings.
- Garden Sage Length - Approx. 0.75”
- Overall Drop Length - Approx. 1”
Please note that every order placed for this style is different given the nature of our biomaterial sourcing & process.
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.