Garden Patch Dangles
Garden Patch Dangles
SDS22 - Drop 1
FORSYTHIA & PERIWINKLE WITH PEARLS
∘ FORSYTHIA ∘
∘ CATHANTHUS ROSEUS∘
Stacked & pressed periwinkles and forsythia flowers hang off dainty ball post studs and are paired with tiny freshwater pearl nuggets, all in 14k gold-fill.
Belonging to the same family as the olive, forsythia shrub originated in eastern Asia before appearing in European gardens in the mid-nineteenth century. Used typically as borders in landscaping and gardens, known for their golden-yellow bell-shaped flowers that are low maintenance. Forsythia flowers are edible and can be used to make teas and syrups.
Native to Europe, Periwinkles were brought to North American in the 1700s as a decorative plant. After spreading out of gardens, this plant can now be found across the entire continent, an invasive weed in most U.S. states that prefer shady woodlands and savannas. Periwinkle leaves are simple and elliptic, with its flowers commonly light blue in shade, although have varieties that are white to pink to red-violet.
Forsythia Length: 0.75 inch
Periwinkle Length: 1.25 inches
Overall Length: 2..5 inches
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact email@example.com for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.