SDS22 - Drop 2
∘CORNUS FLORIDA ∘
Pressed flowering dogwood petals are preserved and converted into dangles for your ears, constructed with 14k pink gold-filled ear wires.
Native to Europe, Asia and Northern America, the Flowering Dogwood tree is sacred to Native American history. Early spring blooms of the treasured dogwood were a signal to plant corn. The wood from this tree was also used to make toothbrushes, forks, spoons, daggers and arrows. Artistically, Native Americans sculpted knitting needles, crotchet needles, T-Square rulers, and even printing blocks with the Flowering Dogwood tree.
Dogwood Petal Length: Approx. 1.67 inches
Overall Length: Approx. 2.25 inches
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact email@example.com for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.