Ripe With Pearls
Ripe With Pearls
SDS22 - Drop 1
COMMON CROWN VETCH & PEARLS
∘ SECURIGERA VARIA ∘
Common Crown Vetch leaves are lined with five tiny mauve/lavender freshwater pearls on each earring. This creation hang off of delicate ear wires in sterling silver.
The Common Crown Vetch is a perennial herb belonging to the pea/legume family that originated from the Mediterranean region of Europe, Northern African and southwest Asia. It was introduced to the United States in the 1950s primarily for erosion control and has now become an invasive species. It is also used as a bank stabilizer along roads and waterways.
Common Crown Vetch Leaves Length (not width): 0.75 inch
Overall Length: 1.75 inches
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact email@example.com for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.