SDS22 - Drop 2
∘ RANUNCULUS BULBOSUS ∘
Profile-pressed Bulbous Buttercup flowers are constructed with <4mm white freshwater pearls that hang off of delicate 14k gold-filled ear wires.
The bulbous buttercup plant originated in Western Europe and the Northern Mediterranean coast. This field flower was introduced to the eastern and western parts of North American as a weed. When eaten fresh, Bulbous Buttercup and other members of the Buttercup family are can be poisonous to livestock, causing a souring/discoloration in the milk. However, all toxic chemicals in the buttercups degrade during the process of drying. The scientific name of a buttercup, "Ranunculus", originates from Latin, meaning "little frog". This plant inherited the name because buttercups often inhabit areas near the water, just like small frogs.
Buttercup Length: Approx. 2 inches
Overall Length: Approx. 3 inches
ShippingClick here to learn more
- Orders are processed within 1-4 business days, Monday through Friday excluding holidays. Orders received on weekends and holidays will be processed the next business day.
- Orders are made in Brooklyn, NY United States
- It takes approximately 2-3 weeks (or sooner) to complete & ship your made-to-order jewelry based on the nature of the designer’s practice – from the order intake to the finalization of your piece. Please keep this in mind as you place orders as the designer needs time to develop your unique product!
ReturnsClick here to learn more
- There are NO refunds after products have been shipped
- Each customer will be provided with a tracking number and a shipping notice email upon completion of order!
- If your items haven’t arrived in more than the listed processing times and you have not updated at all or have been provided with a tracking number, please contact email@example.com for the whereabout on your item and we will be happy to assist in resolving any issues.